So you’ve planned your dream wedding and cannot wait to enjoy your day, however you are beginning to realize the work is not complete until the day comes to an end. Who is going to ensure your vendors arrive on time, guests are catered to, favours are showcased in the right spot or that the DJ knows the entrance songs for you and your bridal party? The larger question at hand is how are you going to enjoy your day if you are running around managing these finer details? If you want your family members and bridal party to enjoy the day with you without having the added stress of delegating these responsibilities, then this package is perfect for you! This package allows you to have a certified Wedding Coordinator to discreetly take care of the details, manage unexpected hiccups and execute a seamless soirée.
Ready to enjoy your day stress-free?
This package includes our professional services in creating an overall, seamless execution plan for your big day. We provide a complimentary site visit at the venue, contact your vendors to wrap up the finer details, and create a detailed itinerary outlining the flow of your day that is in turn, distributed to all parties involved in making your day a memorable soirée. By making us the main point of contact for any family, guest and vendor inquiries, you will wholeheartedly be able to soak in your special moments without stressing over the details. You can also rest easy knowing that an emergency kit is only a few steps away for those unforeseen little accidents that typically occur on the wedding day. How does that sound?
Month-of Wedding Coordination includes, but is not limited to:
- 1 venue site visit per venue for final detail meetings
- Scheduling & coordination with vendors on all timeline specifics
- Act as liaison between client and vendors
- Vendor confirmation 1 week prior to wedding
- 2 hour rehearsal coordination 1 week prior to wedding
- Detailed wedding itinerary & documents
- Minimum of 2 on-site event coordinators
- Supervision of setup & styling of decor details
- Setup and handle personal items such as programs, favours, etc.
- Act as liaison between client, venue and vendors
- Assist with guest coordination, behind-the-scenes & photoshoot
- Manage program details including entrances
- Ensure itinerary details and times are adhered to
- Foresee any issues, but also provide quick & timely solutions
- Distribute final payments and/or gratuities to vendors
- Attendance available until dance floor opens or late-night setup
- Access to Emergency Kit
This package is customizable depending on your needs and the specifics of your special day. Book a complimentary initial meeting with us to get started!
Duration: 1-2 Months Prior to Wedding Day
Bicky & Shubnum
She was my coordinator for my wedding day and reception day and honestly the best thing I did was hire her. Her team was so helpful there were so many things I was stressing about that she was went over. I’m so happy with their service. The littlest details were taken care of (entrances for reception were right on cue). Thanks Jyoti and team ❤️❤️❤️”